As a members of UKISCRS you will be eligible to apply for any research grants that may be available. These may alter slightly each year and will be based on approved funding for such educational research needs.
As a full or trainee UKISCRS member - you receive membership of our European Society ESCRS - the organising body through which some of the grants are offered. You qualify to apply for grants operated through ESCRS by being a UKISCRS member.
- Clinical Research Awards (Founders Medal plus funding at the annual UKISCRS meeting)
- ESCRS Pioneer awards (criteria applies) Click Here
- The Peter Barry Fellowship
- Trainee Meeting Bursaries - Please click here for information on how to apply
- Other observership grants
All grants are to be applied for via your National Society - UKISCRS.
Please contact Gill Wood for any further information firstname.lastname@example.org
UKISCRS - supporting education, communication and innovation. Don't forget yu have full access to the Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery, the iLearn programme and all resources from UKISCRS and ESCRS.